Despite the austere warning Brodsky gives us, you don't have to read anything at all to help get you started or continue to support your psycho/spiritual healing and Womb Awakening journey if you don't want to. However, if you love to read, feel called to learn more about Womb Awakening, and love the mystery of life and history, as we do, then consider this your evolving library.
- ‘Womb Awakening: Initiatory Wisdom from the Creatrix of All Life’, by Dr. Azra and Seren Bertrand
- ‘Wild Feminine’, by Tami Lynn Kent
- ‘Ix-‐Chel Wisdom’, by Shonagh Home
- ‘Spiritual Midwifery’, by Ina May Gaskin
- ‘Vagina: A New Biography,’ by Naomi Wolf
- "The Touchstone Diaries" by Connie Bickman
- ‘The Healing Power of Illness,’ by Thorwalk Dethlefsen & Rudger Dahlke, MD
- ‘When the Body Says No,’ Dr Gabor Mate
- ‘Core Energetics’ by Dr John Pierrakos
- ‘The Gaia Codex’, by Sarah Drew
Tarot and other Tools
Recommended tarot decks and other healing tools will be added here soon.
Check out our blog where we share more resources and personal experiences - journeys of becoming from our heart-womb to yours. May they inspire and ignite a fire of life within you: click here to dive in.